Open Studio - 20th October $60 plus materials and firing
So you've done a class with me and you would like to get back into some glass making.
I am trying out Wednesday mornings to see if there is enough interest to become a more regular event.
The way my Open Studio works is:-
- The class is limited to 3 people
- Open studio time is 10am - 1pm (great coffee, tea and biccies provided)
- The $60 covers my time and the use of my tools and equipment - no need to have your own
- I will be there to help you so don't need to worry if you have forgotten what to do or need some ideas to get started
- I will have glass available to buy or you can bring your own
- Firing of your work will be an additional cost $10-15
The workshop is in my Studio
at 9 Diggorra Crt
Point Lonsdale 3225.
Participants must wear either full frame glasses or bring safety glasses, dust mask and wear closed shoes.
To adhere to social distancing the class size is limited to 3 and relevant COVID precautions including masks will be followed. If COVID restrictions require a reduction in class size, preference will be given by order of booking and participants missing out will have deposits refunded.
If the Open studio is cancelled due to COVID Restrictions a full refund will be issued.